2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, IP addresses, device and web-browser details, operating system details, financial information, activities on the Site, and/or personal preferences relating to the Site and Service. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide to us is updated and correct at all times.
3. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Service. We may collect, store and process certain personal information to provide you with information and tools to allow you to use the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new accounts), to respond to enquiries and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site and the Service. Additionally, from time to time we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
4. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data obtained from Users located in the UK and/or the EU to locations outside the UK and/or the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to those within the UK and/or the EEA, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
5. The Site may display links to certain third party websites. We encourage you to read the individual privacy policies of those third party websites before providing any of your personal information to them.
6. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
· enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
· recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
· measuring how you are using the Service, to make the Service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Service as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Services and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.youronlinechoices.eu and https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies.
7. Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. Subject to applicable law, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at email@example.com. If you are not interested in receiving email notices or advertisements from us, you should unsubscribe by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line). We reserve the rights in all cases to retain Data necessary to provide the Service and other legal reasons in full compliance with applicable Data Protection Law.
9. If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.